Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Modular Madness: The Finally



The critic for my Modular Madness piece, "Child's Play" went well I think. I got a bunch of positive input about the piece. I had choosen to make some mock-up built pieces on my little square rafters, something that was whimsicle and fun. The idea came from my fellow classmates really. I saw that most people enjoyed playing with the pieces by stacking them up and building with them, so I did just that. It made me feel like a child again, just playing with something for the fun of moving it, no other reason.

I remember one point someone gave me on my presentation -- that I should have brought in a portable pool and presented the piece in it. I wasn't sure I could do that, and I should have asked if I could bring one in, without assuming that I couldn't.

Next time, as I think about what to do for my project, I'll also think about WOW ways to present it.


In class:


No comments:

Post a Comment