Sunday, February 13, 2011

Found Object: The Finaly

The following photos were taken by Geoffrey Rascher. :-)


For my presentation, I was to army crawl across the Blue Tape Stage and say something witty about peanuts. I found that I couldn't crawl quite well due to the peanut's shape was digging into my back. I was forced to scoot on my belly, and the witty remark was so completely dumb.



I had failed to see what others saw in the presentation.  I didn't realize how creepy I looked. I just kept thinking, "Oh crap, I'm frogging it across the ground." (Frogging it meaning I look like a frog in a pond) Rippit.



I should have dressed up a bit for the presentation. I was dirty tired and makeup-less (Yicks!)



"See? It comes with an actual peanut inside, and I had to build it inside by putting the two halves in, then gluing the two together..."  Um, yeah... Need to think before I speak. :-\

 No matter how creepy this looks, I just felt like a frog with a bad cough.


Some things that I would change.
>>> I would ideally like more sleep before presentations. This way my mind is on straight and my explanations make more sense.
>>> Seeing pictures helps me to determine what the presentation looks like from an outsiders perspective, so I would like to take pictures of my self next time to help determine what need to be change in future presentations.

No comments:

Post a Comment