Thursday, February 17, 2011



The human composition to our dot project proved to be a big challenge to my group. We had some troubles getting ready because of the difference of opinions in our group. Our first go with the project was a production piece, where we used our bodies to paint the dots on paper. It, sadly, didn't go the way we had planned.

After class, we decided to have at it one last time, even though it was Valentine's day and all. After a slow start, we went a head with one of our first ideas. To contribute, I ran off to Wal-mart to get two new umbrella's and by participating as a model.

After everything was in order, the picture process went by smoothly. So smoothly in fact, it only took us an hour and half just to shoot the photos.

In the end, I think I learned a great deal about my group and how to work with them. We may still need a bit of work, but it's a process. In the end, I think we did pretty good, and I hope next time, we'll be able to get through the project at a much faster rate.

No comments:

Post a Comment